I like to do whatever Kristina does, so this weekend we are getting our Christmas tree (sans snow and fire pits) and here is my Crazy Eights meme:
8 Things I’m Passionate About
2. My children
3. My friends
4. Learning to be like Jesus.
5. My parents.
7. American Heritage Girls
8. Reading and writing and teaching both
8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die
1. See my children grown and as happy as I am.
2. Hold my grandchildren.
3. Publish a book of poetry.
4. Travel, travel, and travel some more.
5. Be at Mt. Katahdin to kiss Randy when he finishes hiking the AT.
6. Own a mountain cabin.
7. Have a house with a big front porch
8. Have amazing flower beds.
8 Things I Say Often
1. I love you.
2. Listen to this.
3. I am having a heart attack!
4. Daisy, MOVE!
5. You are hilarious!
6. Get off the computer.
7. Are you serious?
8. Did you read so-and-so’s blog?
8 Books I’ve Read Recently
1. The Glass Castle
2. Ellen Foster
3. Into the Wild
4. How Strong Women Pray
5. Plain Girl
6. The Widow of the South
7. The Way They Learn
8. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
8 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over
1. How Great is Our God—Chris Tomlin
2. You are Holy—Marc Imboden
3. Hey There, Delilah—Plain White T’s
4. Gypsy—Suzanne Vega
5. Born to Run—Bruce Springsteen
6. Romeo and Juliet—Dire Straits
7. Landslide—Fleetwood Mac
8. Potter’s Hand
8 Things That Attract Me to My Best Friends
1. My same sense of humor
4. Similar—but not identical--world views
5. Similar—but not identical--lifestyles
6. That they really think about things
7. That I can talk about anything with them
8. That they really know me