Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Top 10 Homeschooling Questions People Ask Me (and my posts that answer them)

#1. Why do you homeschool your kids?

Why We Homeschool: The Practical Version
Why We Homeschool: The Intangible Version
How We Got Started
Reason Enough to Homeschool (on Simple Homeschool)

#2. Do you think your kids are missing out by being homeschooled? and #3. Don't you ever want to send your kids to public school?

Burying the Big Yellow Bus on Simple Homeschool

#4. What should I do for kindergarten?

Homeschooling Basics: What To Do for Kindergarten

#5. How can you homeschool through high school?

Homeschool Through High School: You Really Can! (on Simple Homeschool)

#6. Do you test your kids?

To Test or Not To Test (on The Homeschool Classroom)

#7. What does your day look like?

Here's my most recent Day in the Life post (at Simple Homeschool)

#8. What should I use to teach grammar?

10 Favorite Grammar Resources (on The Homeschool Classroom) 

#9. What should I use for writing?

A "What Should I Use for Writing" post
Teaching Creative Writing
SmallWorld's Wordsmithery (my free creative writing program)

#10. And the one we ask ourselves: Am I doing a good job?

Doing a Good Job: No One Asked Me

What questions are you asked the most? You can link up at Angie's Top Ten Tuesday!


This post is part of iHomeschool Network's Top 10 in 10 series and also linked up with Top Ten Tuesday.

3 comments:

  1. I love the way you linked to so many past posts -- there's a lot of information here, Sarah.

    I'm sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this collections of answers! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collection! I especially loved your reasons for homeschooling. Very similar to ours.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one. I have comment moderation on, so your comment will take a little bit to appear.