Monday, June 11, 2007

Monday Memory: Little River Girl

June 11, 2007


Our screensaver is like a constant "Monday Memory" in that it's set to have photos rotate every second or so. Yesterday I blogged briefly about our day by the river and today this flashed by on the screensaver. Laurel is close to 4 here.


And here she is yesterday, roughly 6 years later. She still has little girl in her for sure, although she's lost that rounded, baby look. She is made now of sleek and slender muscles, her swimming shoulders taking a more distinct form each year. I am happy that she still splashes about and giggles, clinging to rocks and grabbing onto her Daddy for help. She blesses me every day with her gracious smile and gentle ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one. I have comment moderation on, so your comment will take a little bit to appear.