Saturday, February 17, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me

Today is my birthday and my head feels like it's going to explode. So I think it's entirely appropriate the this picture is slightly out of focus and weirdly colored, because that's exactly how I feel.

All I can say is, I have an awesome family. They are so good and sweet to me, from cinnamon rolls for breakfast to fettucine alfredo for supper and, most important of all, chocolate cake. And my daughter made me the most beautiful bouquet of tissue paper flowers, and having my parents here to reminisce about the day that I was born...it's just all so lovely, in spite of being sick.

And happy birthday to my friend at The Monkey Parade too! And how cool is this? Dorothy Canfield Fisher, author of Understood Betsy, was born on this day in 1879. Connections like that just make me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one. I have comment moderation on, so your comment will take a little bit to appear.