Monday, October 15, 2007

Manic Monday

October 15, 2007

This morning was one of those mornings that Dr. H and I looked at each other and said, "Can you imagine?" Translated, that means: imagine having to get the kids ready for school and out the door every morning. Manic Mondays are just another, but very big, reason that I am so glad we homeschool.

On Mondays we have our co-op, and no matter how organized I am, we always end up rushing out the door, sweaty and stressed, just in time to make it to our first class at 9:30. It doesn't matter that our bags are packed the night before and clothes are laid out. I know all those tricks of the trade, but there is a stress that is inherent in getting everyone out the door.

Years and years of relaxing mornings. It's a good way to spend a childhood. I can handle 24 Mondays each year and an odd early field trip every now and then, when I know the rest of the mornings we can ease into the day.

Post A Comment!.....


Comments

Monday, October 15, 2007 - thanks...

Posted by DrHibiscus (160.36.154.150)

I'll be singing the Bangles all day now...

Permanent Link Edit Delete

Wednesday, October 17, 2007 - I'd bet...

Posted by anotherblogonthefire (216.221.68.123)

Dr. H can walk like an Egyptian, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one. I have comment moderation on, so your comment will take a little bit to appear.