Saturday, November 24, 2007

How Sad Is My Bread?

November 24, 2007



Seriously. Look at these pathetic loaves of Amish Friendship bread. Caroline asked me to babysit her bread starter while she was on vacation this weekend, and part of my babysitting included the part where I had to divide up the starter and make my own two loaves of beautiful, delicious bread. I was very, very excited about this project.

Um, yeah. Amish I'm not.

So, seriously, what's up with my fallen bread? (It is quite edible, by the way. It's the presentation that's lacking...)

Post A Comment!.....


Comments

Sunday, November 25, 2007 - two words

Posted by onfire (206.132.54.64)

"soul sister"

Permanent Link Edit Delete

Sunday, November 25, 2007 - Untitled Comment

Posted by anotherblogonthefire (206.132.54.64)

Are you sure she didn't just give you the Amish 'Acquaintance' Bread or Amish 'I Think I've Seen You Somewhere Before' Bread?

Permanent Link Edit Delete

Monday, November 26, 2007 - so...

Posted by partyoffive (74.242.108.80)

would that be why I didn't receive a starter from you yesterday??


Edited by partyoffive on Monday, November 26, 2007 at 2:44 PM

Permanent Link Edit Delete

Monday, November 26, 2007 - LOL!

Posted by Prodoceo (75.4.154.188)

Looks seriously like every loaf of bread I've ever baked. Some people have a black thumb and can't keep plants alive. I can't keep yeast alive.

Go figure.

Permanent Link Edit Delete

Saturday, February 2, 2008 - Untitled Comment

Posted by StillHisGirl (216.249.75.230)

Have I told you lately that I love you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one. I have comment moderation on, so your comment will take a little bit to appear.