Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Nineteen (19)

March 25, 2008


    If freckles were lovely, and day was night,
    And measles were nice and a lie warn't a lie,
    Life would be delight,--
    But things couldn't go right
    For in such a sad plight
    I wouldn't be I.

    If earth was heaven and now was hence,
    And past was present, and false was true,
    There might be some sense
    But I'd be in suspense
    For on such a pretense
    You wouldn't be you.

    If fear was plucky, and globes were square,
    And dirt was cleanly and tears were glee
    Things would seem fair,--
    Yet they'd all despair,
    For if here was there
    We wouldn't be we.

    e.e. cummings
Seventeen
Eighteen
Twenty??



Tuesday, March 25, 2008 - Untitled Comment

Posted by StillHisGirl (216.249.75.230)

Happy, Happy Anniversary!!

I loved what you said on 18... all you ever wanted was the simple life. Sweet.

And I think you are SPOT ON for 20! :)

Permanent Link Edit Delete

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 - hey

Posted by onfire (206.132.50.252)

can we come over tonight and watch you do that again?

Permanent Link Edit Delete

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 - Aruba for 20?

Posted by anotherblogonthefire (216.221.68.123)

No... you want to go to PNG.

Permanent Link Edit Delete

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 - Untitled Comment

Posted by sadie423 (69.247.28.184)

Happy Anniversary!!

Permanent Link Edit Delete

Thursday, March 27, 2008 - Untitled Comment

Posted by BChsMamaof3 (209.52.248.29)

Happy Anniversary :)
Blessings to you and your family,
Rosina

Permanent Link Edit Delete

Sunday, March 30, 2008 - Kids

Posted by Anonymous (209.215.82.3)

Happy Anniversary baby(ies) I got you on my mind...hine
Happy Anniversary baby(ies) I got you on my mind...hine..hine.
I'm so happy for you babies.

You were babies too (acutally hot young stud muffin and a hot young babe)

Hope you had a nice anniversary!
Guess Who?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one. I have comment moderation on, so your comment will take a little bit to appear.