Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Three Beautiful Things

Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart
~ Kahlil Gibran~


1. Legos and homeschooling:
I love that my 8-year-old can curl up in a blanket on a chilly morning, happily playing Legos while I read history to him.

2. Cancellation: One of Jesse's classes was canceled today, giving me, the chauffeur, an extra 2 hours today.

3. An evening walk with my Dad. I have been taking walks with my Dad as long as I can remember. It is always a pleasure, especially on a cool autumn evening in East Tennessee.


What beautiful things are in your life today?

6 comments:

  1. Those all sound like wonderfully, beautiful things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trying this comment again...

    One of the best things about homeschooling: letting my kids play with Legos or otherwise keep their hands busy while I read. They absorb so much more that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful things! My kids drew pictures today while I read Shakespeare. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 8 year-old boys are a lot of fun, aren't they? :0)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one. I have comment moderation on, so your comment will take a little bit to appear.