* I love the utter sense of coziness that comes at Christmas—a coziness that is, in fact, closely kin to laziness. I had a nap already this afternoon, having fallen asleep while reading Audrey Niffenegger's newest book, Her Fearful Symmetry. (Falling asleep, by the way, is no reflection on the book. I love it.)
* On today's baking agenda: snickerdoodles. And Randy's Sunday Night Fried Rice for supper. Made by Randy, of course.
* And, as if a nap, snickerdoodles and fried rice aren't exciting enough, tonight is the season finale of Survivor!
* My house is delightfully clean. Yesterday was Duncan's birthday party, so I made sure the house was perfectly cleaned and decorated. As Randy pointed out, it's really important to a bunch of 8 to 10-year-old boys that all my decorations were up and the bathroom mirrors were shiny. This year's theme: Dangerous Things for Boys. Pictures coming up later.
* We had a packed class in Sunday School today. Our discussion these past few weeks has been terribly interesting. We've been discussing the Sabbath, Lord's Day, and what to do if your neighbor asks you not to mow your lawn on Sunday afternoons. I love my Sunday School class.
* I'm not done Christmas shopping yet. In fact, I'm really not even close. But I'm so comfortable and cozy here in my clean house, and there are still four whole days left until Christmas…
Hope you're having a cozy day!