Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Mom, Playing Piano

Seeing my mom sitting at a piano just seems right. I'm so glad my Dad got her one for Christmas. For more "Wordless" Wednesday posts, visit Wordless Wednesday, Momspective, and Five Minutes for Mom.


  1. I think it is a nice picture. Too bad I can't hear it.

  2. Awe, pictures like this are just memorable.

    Happy WW!

  3. Makes me miss seeing my mom at the piano....very nice. Wonderful memories.

  4. Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday now that the stress of the holidays is over!

    <a href=">THIS will make you giggle</a>

  5. That's so wonderful. Reminds me of both my grandma and my mom. Sweet.


I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one. I have comment moderation on, so your comment will take a little bit to appear.