* I haven't been blogging. I haven't even been reading blogs. I've been painting this room. I am so excited to finish this project!
* However, I have a cold. I worked through my cold for the first three days, but today I can't bring myself to lift a paintbrush. My people will be lucky to get supper, which will be General Tso's chicken. Or nothing, if I lose enthusiasm for cooking supper.
* My kids started back at their performing arts co-op today. Laurel is taking dance and drama, and Duncan is taking a class called creative worship, in which they use flags/banners. I am very happy for them that they got to start back today, but I really just wanted to curl up on the couch under many blankets and sleep.
* I do, however, have to go back out again on this drizzly, gray day. We have a leadership meeting for our homeschooling support group. I'm in the last six months of my latest 3-year stint on the council, and I'm ready for a break. A really long, long break. When I started on the council for the first time 9 years ago, we had about 90 families as members. We now serve 230 families. I find that spectacular.
* Did I mention that my cat peed on the couch last week? Seriously. How absurd is that?
* That is the extent of what's going on in my head today. You can see why I haven't blogged since Friday. The end.