Monday, May 5, 2008

Monday Morning in Our Own Small World

May 5, 2008

Earth laughs in flowers.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson



If you've never been thrilled to the very edges of your soul by a flower in spring bloom,
maybe your soul has never been in bloom.
~Audra Foveo



I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck.
~Emma Goldman



Give me odorous at sunrise a garden of beautiful flowers where I can walk undisturbed.
~Walt Whitman



Silently a flower blooms,
In silence it falls away;
Yet here now, at this moment, at this place,
The world of the flower, the whole of
the world is blooming.
This is the talk of the flower, the truth
of the blossom:
The glory of eternal life is fully shining here.
- Zenkei Shibayama

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one. I have comment moderation on, so your comment will take a little bit to appear.