Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Revolutionary War Lapbooks




I think that I'm getting the hang of this lapbook thing! We had such a great time creating these Revolutionary War lapbooks. We've been studying American History this year (click here to see resources for the first part of our year) and have been immersed in the Revolutionary War for what seems likes months. We've read all kinds of books and watched movies, and this lapbook really tied it all together.



About half of the books in this particular lapbook came from the activity book Hands-On History: American Revolution. I guess we made up the rest. We had lots of fun doing the Declaration of Independence on the back page of the folder. (Note to self: don't leave 10-year old with candle and paper again.)



I love this site for making mini-books. For more lapbooking resources, check out this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one. I have comment moderation on, so your comment will take a little bit to appear.