- 10 Good Grammar Resources
- Hyperbole and a Half: Alot Is Better Than You at Everything. I love this post so much. It makes me laugh in a ridiculous way every time I read it!
- Ideas for Getting Over Writer's Block. Some great stuff here! I edited this down to 19 kid-applicable ideas and forwarded it to my creative writing class.
- Diamante poem on Making Books Blog. We're definitely trying this during the last week of National Poetry Month!
- Poets House: I soooo need to go here.
- Admittedly I'm moderate about modesty (I have no problem with spaghetti straps and even *gasp* bikinis), but I absolutely love this article: Parents' Don't dress Your girls Like Tramps. Reminded me of snippets in Celia Rivenbark's Stop Dressing Your Six-Year-Old Like a Skank.
- Sweden Bans Homeschooling: What Would Pippi Longstocking Say? Blogger Pat Farenga writes, "A modern-day Pippi would have to flee to a country with more educational and personal freedom than Sweden in order to have her adventures now."
Good Homeschooling Stuff