Friday, May 27, 2011

High School, Take Two


chalkboard

In August our daughter will begin high school at home. This is our second time homeschooling a high schooler; our older son just finished his freshman year of college. As we enter high school again, we naturally consider what we’ll do the same and what we’ll do differently.

Our son’s input was tremendously helpful. At the end of the year, I asked him what boiled down to: how did we do? I’ve been relieved at his answers. He didn’t have a list of “Things I Missed Because I Was Homeschooled.” He basically had two items on his “wish list.” …

{Come on over to the 2011 Curriculum Fair at Simple Homeschool to read the rest of my article about High School, Take Two! While you're there, be sure to hunt around for other great curriculum fair posts during the month of May.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one. I have comment moderation on, so your comment will take a little bit to appear.