Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Three Beautiful Things

-->

Baby
My brother, his wife, and most importantly, their baby Kollman are here visiting. I can’t explain how much I love this baby. Or that my brother, at 48, is a new dad.


Cool
The weather, the weather! I am so thrilled to wake up to somewhat chilly mornings, leaves on the ground, fog floating across the mountains.



Tradition
I love traditions. I don’t love being in bondage to traditions, but I love celebrating events with certain traditions. Laurel’s birthday was a few weeks ago, but I still find the number “15” taped all over the house. It’s what we do and have always done with all three kids: tape a dozen or two of their new age around the house. 

What beautiful things are in your world today?

1 comment:

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one. I have comment moderation on, so your comment will take a little bit to appear.