Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ingredients for a Mother/Daughter/Grandmother Tea

A sweet girl in her new Christmas dress

Beautiful decorations

Teapots and helpers

Tables filled with cookies and tea, and most importantly with mothers, daughters, grandmothers, aunts, and special friends.


  1. That is so sweet! I can only hope to have granddaughters someday. :) I get to go to a dinner/Christmas show with my mom and aunties tomorrow, though. I'll be the young'un. LOL.

  2. What fun! We did one of these a few years back and the girls had so much fun!

  3. How fun! My daughter would LOVE That. That is so neat. I loved seeing all that tea stuff, I never liked tea but I just love teapots and the cups.


  4. Oh, wow-that looks so fancy and special-and a lot of fun! Holly

  5. What a lovely occasion! I will have to tell our troop about this! Love the pictures!:) Lori


I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one. I have comment moderation on, so your comment will take a little bit to appear.