* Thanks for all the comments on our 20th Anniversary Bash contest! I do hope you all get a chance to go to your anniversary destinations. Our little cabin in the mountains was absolutely perfect, and although I am still a bit sore from our hike to Chimney Tops, that was perfect, too. And Christy, a fellow homeschooling mom I see in real life every week, congratulations! You are the 20th Anniversary Bash winner! Check your email for your prize, coming soon!
* I'm sorry for the gigantic photo of me on my header. As soon as I mop the floor, I'm going to resize that. There is a limit to how big a photo of oneself should be!
* The latest Carnival of Homeschooling is up at Homeschoolbuzz. After I mop the floor and resize my header, I am going to spend some time perusing this week's entries!
* If you're wondering why I have so much time on my hands to blog, mop, resize, and peruse: my younger two kids are doing another 5-day day-camp at our local Montessori school, which still hasn't opened but continues to offer occasional classes for homeschoolers. This time they are doing "CSI: Cool Science Investigations," and I'm playing catch-up at home.
* I am going to go reacquaint myself with the mop now.