Monday, March 16, 2009

20th Anniversary Bash Winner #1!

I have so enjoyed reading your stories of wedding invitations and wedding music as Part 1 of SmallWorld's 20th Anniversary Bash!

As I promised last week, I have randomly picked a winner! My friend Laura wants to know how I "randomly" pick winners. Here is my scientific process: if you actually took the time to write a blog post, you got 2 entries (i.e., your name in a hat twice). If you wrote 2 separate blog posts, one for invitations and one for music, you got a total of 4 entries. If you left a comment with your answer, you got one entry, or two if you did both music and invitations. Get it? So I wrote your names all down on slips of paper, wadded them up, and drew one single name. My daughter said, "I hope it's Laura because she sent us Bananagrams" and my son said, "I hope it's Sam" because Sam is our youth minister, and then my daughter saw another name and said, "I hope it's Laurel" because that's her own name, and then I quickly wadded them all up and the winner is…

Lisa at The Berry Patch!

Lisa wrote one entry for invitations and another for music, which just goes to show that it really does pay to be an overachiever!

Thank you all for playing. Stay tuned for Part 2 of the 20th Anniversary Bash, coming soon!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Lisa :) And thanks for the vote of confidence, Laurel, even though you changed your vote later :) :) Can't wait to see what the next contest will be! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, overachiever? Yeah, I guess that about sums it up. ;-) Thanks for holding the contest & I'm really happy I won. Sorry everyone else!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one. I have comment moderation on, so your comment will take a little bit to appear.