Sunday, July 17, 2011

On the Menu

I haven't posted a menu in months and months, but we really have been eating at home. I've even been cooking fabulous meals. Jesse inspires me. After eating college cafeteria food for a year, he thinks everything I make is amazing. And he especially likes to try new recipes. I've been using Pinterest to capture recipes I see online, and this has been tremendously successful!

So here's what is coming up this week:

Hamburgers and pasta salad
Meatloaf and mashed potatoes
Homemade pizza
Simple Sesame Chicken from Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
Shrimp Scampi from Pioneer Woman
Pesto and Grilled Vegetable Sandwiches from The Cookin' Chemist

I'm also going to send my family into paroxysms of delight with Chocolate Eclair Squares and Raspberry Lemon Bars from Six Sisters' Stuff.

Linked up with Menu Plan Monday

1 comment:

  1. That Sesame Chicken recipe looks fabulous. I'm going to try that one!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one. I have comment moderation on, so your comment will take a little bit to appear.