Friday, May 11, 2012

2012 Curriculum Fair: What We're Doing Next Year




I am so excited about this upcoming year! I have always maintained that educational flexibility is the highlight of home education, and 2012-13 will be one of those years that embraces flexibility.
Shouldn’t education be crafted by creativity, rather than squished into a box labeled “scope and sequence”?

For me, part of the joy in homeschooling my kids comes with the designing, the knowing that my kids get an individualized education plan that suits them perfectly.

So here is what I have planned for my two at-home kids:…

{Come on over to Simple Homeschool to read what we have planned for next year!}

1 comment:

  1. When you go to Washington D.C., make CERTAIN to visit the Holocaust Museum. I went to it as a Senior in High School, and the images I saw there made a GREAT impact on me to this day...your kiddos will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one. I have comment moderation on, so your comment will take a little bit to appear.