Today's theme at Homeschool Memoirs is "Timely Facts": "This is our 10th Homeschool Memoirs so this week it’s going to be about 10 timely facts about you! Write 10 interesting, crazy, weird, fun facts about you!"
1. I cannot pour a cup of coffee without spilling.
2. I sleep with a pillow over my head.
3. When I was pregnant with my daughter, my favorite food was cream cheese and green olives on an onion bagel.
4. I have skied in the Alps.
5. I hardly ever shave my legs in the winter.
6. I have incredibly strong fingernails that never break and grow fast, but I am not a fingernail kind of person.
7. My creative writing thesis from graduate school is one of my favorite things.
8. I am most comfortable with college friends and homeschooling friends.
9. I follow a certain schedule every morning, and I don't like for my schedule to be interrupted.
10. I really do LOL, especially when friends are posting pictures on Facebook from college.
Wanna play? Visit Homeschool Memoirs at the link above! Want to read more fascinating facts about me? Click on the link on my sidebar right under my profile pic!
(I opted out of Memoir #9)
See Memoir #8 here: Study Spot
See Memoir #7 here: Snacks
See Memoir #6 here: Summer Photo Essay
See Memoir #5 here: My Favorite Things
See Memoir #4 here: Something New
See Memoir #3 here: Routines
See Memoir #2 here: Agendas
See Memoir #1 here: All About Me