Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

For the two who gave me life



For the amazing man who shares this life with me


For my firstborn, who never ceases to amaze me


For this precious treasure, who fills me with inexplicable joy


For this sweet boy, the best Christmas gift ever


For brothers, nieces, nephews, and in-laws of all sorts



For these and many, many, many other friends who have touched my life from Geneva to Milligan College to Ohio to Iowa to Tennessee and through the blogosphere


And for this beautiful place where we live


And that is just the beginning. Truly, my cup overflows. And I am so, so thankful.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! That last picture is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not quite sure why you have a picture of me in a camo Tumble Bears shirt...but I am thankful to be among those you are thankful for...and I don't know if I could ever say how thankful I am for you...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one. I have comment moderation on, so your comment will take a little bit to appear.