Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Are Homeschooled Kids Weird?

Post image for Are homeschooled kids weird?

Admit it. Somewhere deep in your heart, you’ve wondered, especially if you’ve ever heard someone say, “I know a homeschooling family at my church. Those kids are weird!”

Haven’t we all asked ourselves: are my kids weird?

Weird. Normal. We all have our own definitions. You might say, “I don’t want my kids to be ‘normal’ by today’s standards!” And you might also say, “But I don’t want my kid to be labeled as a weirdo!” So here’s the thing…

{Read the rest of my article "Are Homeschooled Kids Weird?" on Simple Homeschool!}

2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I found your blog from a friend of mine, and I saw this post. :-) I'm a homeschooled kid, and I would say that, yes, homeschoolers can be weird, but so can anyone. I think that just because they are homeschooled doesn't mean that they are weird in any way. :-)
    ~Purple Pixie

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one. I have comment moderation on, so your comment will take a little bit to appear.