Friday, June 11, 2010

Weekly Wrap-Up



We're done. I've graduated the first one. It's time for a long summer break. Here are all the things I'm going to do this summer. Or at least 10 of them. Mostly, I just want to hang out with family and friends and sit by the pool and the river a lot. Like today.


I need a break. They need a break. I like long, lazy summers. We don't do any book work over the summer, but that doesn't mean they aren't learning. I don't really get the whole "they'll forget everything they learned over summer break" argument. I've never found that to be true with my kids. They always seem sharper in mid-August when we resume.

I think it's all the good, fresh air.

Linking up (for the last time for awhile) at Weekly Wrap-Up

3 comments:

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one. I have comment moderation on, so your comment will take a little bit to appear.