Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Camping at the Big South Fork

We spent this past weekend at the Big South Fork, about 1.5 hours north of Knoxville, for our fifth annual scouting family camp. There is really, truly, nothing more relaxing and rejuvenating than a weekend spent with friends…

just hanging out…


viewing wildlife …


river jumping…



building fires…


trying new trails…


contemplating whether or not we should be those stupid people who don't pay attention to warning signs…


and just enjoying the view in general.

I always returned feeling refreshed, ready tackle the weeks ahead, but already looking forward to our next weekend in the mountains.

5 comments:

  1. That looks heavenly! My husband had lead on a job one time in Knoxville and I would have moved in a nanosecond!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have only camped there one time, but it was great! We loved hiking the arches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we could have been there! Maybe next year...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one. I have comment moderation on, so your comment will take a little bit to appear.