Monday, January 15, 2007

Monday Memory: Snow

January 15, 2007


It's hard to believe with the temperatures between 65 and 75 this past week, but we really do get snow every year in Tennessee. This photo was taken five years ago, when Duncan was one, and it's been that long since we had enough snow to build a good snowman. Like most transplants I know, I long for a good Yankee snow that will last a solid week. It doesn't seem right that my children won't know the right texture of snow for snowballs or how to properly layer their socks so that snow doesn't creep into their boots. For that matter, they don't even own snowboots! Just a week of snow, and then I'll gladly take the daffodils.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one. I have comment moderation on, so your comment will take a little bit to appear.