Friday, January 7, 2011

Simple Homeschool: A Day in the Life series


homeschool day

Simple Homeschool is doing a "Day in the Life" series during the month of January. My post is featured today. Be sure to check into Simple Homeschool throughout the month to take a peek into the lives of other homeschoolers!

When asked to discuss my daily homeschooling schedule, there is only one thing I can say for sure:

Each year is different, and every day within each year is different.

But first, let me introduce my family. We are in our eleventh year of homeschooling. This year I have a 4th grade son and an 8th grade daughter at home, and our oldest son is in his freshman year at college. (Yes, we homeschooled all the way through. You really can do it!)

I think of us as relaxed homeschoolers with a goal of college for all of our kids. …

{Please come on over to Simple Homeschool to read the rest of this post and see what a day in our live looks like…sometimes!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one. I have comment moderation on, so your comment will take a little bit to appear.