Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Week


Finally, finally, after 11 years here, we got a Big Snow. My kids are in heaven. We've had an abundance of snow this winter, but early Monday morning we awoke to about 5 inches. For us, that's incredible. We've hot copious amounts of hot chocolate, snow ice cream, sledding, snowman-building, and snowball fights.

The irony of this big snow is that Jesse couldn't get to the ski slopes to go skiing because the roads were too bad. Yep.

I'm ready for daffodils.

10 comments:

  1. Me too!!!! Oh the joy of spring, not feeling trapped at home, and being warm again...outside. *sigh* One can dream.

    Happy Wednesday! Praying it warms up soon. We're going crazy here at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like they had a great time!

    Have a great day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/01/it-was-111-on-11111/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo.

    My darling son went outside yesterday and carved a mini snowman out of a block of snow. Sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like they had fun. Our snow has been great but I've had enough now. Ready for spring too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pics! We have a ton of snow too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute photos. At least the kids are happy about snow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It missed us...love a little snow but liove to see it melt too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like everyone enjoyed playing in the snow. We have and are still getting snow here. I'm with you, I'm ready to see flowers. Any kind will do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your pics!! I just found your blog and I LOVE IT!!! We have so much in common!!! Your homeschooling resources are WONDERFUL!!!! Thanks so much for all of your posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everyone seems to have snow...I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one. I have comment moderation on, so your comment will take a little bit to appear.