Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday

My Black Friday shopping thus far consists of a midnight run with my 15-year-old daughter to Old Navy and the mall, where we wandered about somewhat aimlessly, gawking at the crowds, AND ordering my first set of free Christmas cards from Shutterfly.
Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.

Next up, more lounging around by the fire. We may get ambitious and make a late afternoon run to Target, or we might just make some cookies.

Hope you are having a relaxing day, whether you are out in the crowds or somewhere cozy.


1 comment:

  1. Great photo! We were on the road, but we are not Black Friday shoppers anyway. Sounds like you had a fun one!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one. I have comment moderation on, so your comment will take a little bit to appear.