Thursday, April 28, 2022

Oh HEY!

 Oh hey! 

I'm not gone yet.

2021 is gone, yep, and 2022 is nearly halfway gone, but I'm still here.

A lot of things have changed this year, and a lot of things have stayed the same.

Our oldest child got married.

Our middle child and her husband moved 12 hours away.

Our youngest is finishing his junior year of college.

My parents moved in.

Some things stayed the same. Our jobs. Our friends, mostly. Our love for hiking and for each other. Our desire to travel, to see it all, and yet to stay home on the couch and watch Hulu.

I'm going to be updating here more often with a focus on preserving memories of these last year with my parents. My blog's gone from raising kids to partnering with aging parents, and the time between is short.

If you're still here, thanks for reading! I'll be back soon.

1 comment:

  1. I'm still reading! I was so happy to see your update and look forward to hearing more about this new season of life. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one. I have comment moderation on, so your comment will take a little bit to appear.