* Good stuff at The Carnival of Homeschooling at Dewey's Treehouse. I especially like Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers' The Public School Parents' Guide to Homeschool Parents and this post from Lesson Pathways about homeschooling co-ops. I can't even imagine homeschooling without one!
* I never miss Semicolon's Saturday Review of Books.
* This bench at Knock-off Wood. I need Dr. H. to build it for me quickly.
* A great list of homeschooling-related memes, hops, and carnivals at The Homeschool Classroom.
* Petite Vanilla Bean Scones at Pioneer Woman cooks and Frangelico Layered Bliss cake at Eclectic Whatnot. I must make these delights ASAP. First, though, I must buy Frangelico and a whole vanilla bean. I don't happen to have those key ingredients hanging out in my cabinets.
* "Sharing" without being nosy at 1800 Centre Square. Great reminders from a woman I went to college with. Love her wisdom!
* New blog discovered: Lego Quest Kids. Looks like something Duncan will love to do.
* And a really fantastic series of posts by Samantha on Planning a Unit Study. I keep meaning to add this to my homeschool links page because it's so excellent.
(Yes. I am procrastinating. I've been doing it so long that I can't even remember what I'm procrastinating from.)
lol I'm sure we could tell you what you are procrastinating from... ;) but thanks for the great links!ReplyDelete
Thanks for including me in your links! I feel so special!ReplyDelete
Hey, I love the semicolon blog - that one is completely new for me. I shared it with my daughter too.
ooh. I'd forgotten about the homeschool carnival, thanks for the reminder! :)ReplyDelete
amy in peru
Oo! I love that bench! I could use on too, I think.ReplyDelete
I'll have to share the Lego Quest Kids link with my husband. That's a neat site!
Thank you for the links!
Thanks for sharing our link. I'm glad you enjoyed the blog post. :-)ReplyDelete
LessonPathways.com Team Member