Friday, December 30, 2011

Top Posts of 2011

Stirrup pants and mullets? I always crack up when I look at my stats and see that my #1 post is always the same, year after year. It has absolutely nothing to do with homeschooling but it gets over twice as many hits as the #2 post.

Apparently, thousands and thousands of people need to know:

1. Fashion of the 1980s. Oh, I have so many other pictures I could add to this. I should probably make a second post.

Almost all the rest of the Top 10 are homeschooling related.

2. Where We Do School. (And removing the Willy Wonka wallpaper is still on my to-do list.)

And close behind, a few of my creative writing lessons:

3. WordSmithery Lesson 2.
4. WordSmithery Lesson 1.
5. WordSmithery Lesson 6.

6. Lapbooking Resources. Definitely not a surprise. I must say this is a pretty good list of ideas for lapbooking!

7. Spaghetti Sauce recipe: Really? Why is this so fascinating? There are probably 1.2 billion such recipes on the internet. Although I must say this one is fabulous.

8. Carnival of Homeschooling (April 2011 edition).

9. Day in the Life in our Homeschool. Like my #2 spot, we homeschoolers always enjoy peering into the lives of others.

10. Carnival of Homeschooling (Oct. 2010 edition).

So those are the most read posts on SmallWorld according to the stats. But my favorites of the year? That list will be coming up soon.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one. I have comment moderation on, so your comment will take a little bit to appear.