Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Christmas Cards

Those 3.5 weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas happen fast. I've been thinking for the past week or so about our Christmas cards. For the past few years we've used Shutterfly for our photo cards. I love being able to make a collage of photos, like in this card or this card. There are just so many choices now for fabulous looking cards! I like this Top Ten card, too, but Laurel and I said that it would all be about Jesse: Jesse got his Eagle Scout, Jesse graduated, Jesse went to college. Everything else seems kind of…small.

I love to make books and calendars from Shutterfly, too. If I could get on the ball over Thanksgiving weekend, I could get all kinds of Christmas shopping done—and make one for myself, too. We have several Shutterfly books on our coffee table, and we never get tired of looking at them. If you have never made a book, please do! They are sooo easy to do and look amazing.

If you've got a blog, Shutterfly is offering the opportunity to get 50 free holiday cards, so head over & see how you can score some awesome cards of your own.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this...Do you twitter? Is that a requirement for this deal? I'm on facebook but not twitter. In their email it said facebook AND twitter, so I was just wondering. If you don't know, that's okay, just thought I'd ask.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one. I have comment moderation on, so your comment will take a little bit to appear.